Thinking of purchasing a computer
I can advise you on what specifications to look for depending on your needs, I can even arrange to meet with you in a local computer store if you need someone there who can speak the lingo with the sales people.
Have you just purchased a new computer
I can offer help with your new computer
- unpacking it and connecting it together
- installing any software that is supplied with the machine or that you have purchased separately
- configuring it for better efficiency
- transfer your data from your old computer
this includes things you may not think about immediately such as emails and favourites/bookmarks or any special document templates that you have setup.
- Help and advice on firewall, anti-virus and anti-spyware software.
- Which one best suits your needs at the best price.
- Advice on the software that is supplied with the computer, Is it what I need or should I purchase extra?
Is your computer already infected?
- Does it seem slow to respond?
- Do unusual windows keep popping up for no apparent reason?
- Does your computer refuse to start or freeze at the welcome screen?
If any of these or other strange things are happening then contact me.
I am an accredited trainer in Microsoft applications such as
I can tailor training to suit your needs. I also teach Internet and email use in all the popular packages.
- The easy to connect “remote login” is an affordable solution to take care of many computer problems
- If the badge below says I am online try it out.
If your internet works, I prefer to remote into your computer to fix any software issues. I only ask to physically see your computer if you have the following issues:
- Bad Virus/Internet is not working
- Computer crashes/Blue or Black screen when you start the computer
- Refreshing the computer (bring it back to the day you bought it)